Almagro (Spanish pronunciation: [alˈmaɣɾo]) may refer to:
- Diego de Almagro (1475–1538), Spanish explorer
- Diego Almagro II (1520–1542), assassin of Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro
- Luis Almagro (born 1963), Uruguayan lawyer, diplomat and politician
- Nicolás Almagro (born 1985), Spanish tennis player
- Almagro, Buenos Aires
- Almagro, Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Almagro, Samar, municipality of the Samar province in Philippines
- Club Almagro, an Argentine football club from Almagro, Buenos Aires
- Estadio Almagro, a multi-use stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Diego de Almagro Island
- San Lorenzo de Almagro, an Argentine football club from Buenos Aires
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almagro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.