From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Almak may refer to:
- Almak, alternative name of Gamma Andromedae, a star in the constellation of Andromeda
- Almak, a Star Trek character
- Almak, alternative name of Almaki, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Almak, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in Kazbekovsky District of the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- MV Almak (1951), a ship built by John Brown & Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.