|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||U. S. A.|
|Elevation||284 m (932 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Almartha is an unincorporated community in northern Ozark County, Missouri, United States. It is located approximately thirteen miles north of Gainesville and four miles southeast of Wasola on Route 95. The village is located in a valley on a tributary of Spring Creek. Several homes are located there. The old mill and current fish hatchery of Rockbridge lies downstream on Spring Creek, about six miles to the east.
- Wasola, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 2004
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Almartha, Missouri
- Rockbridge, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1973
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
|This Ozark County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|