|Look up almenara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Almenara can refer to:
- Almenara, Minas Gerais, a city in Brazil
- Almenara, Castellón, a municipality in Castellón province, Spain
- Almenara de Adaja, a municipality in Valladolid province, Spain
- Almenara de Tormes, a municipality in Salamanca province, Spain
- Puebla de Almenara, a municipality in Cuenca province, Spain
- Almenara (Madrid), a neighborhood in the district of Tetuán, in the municipality of Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
- Pico Almenara, the highest mountain of Sierra de Alcaraz, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Battle of Almenar, a battle in Spain on 27 July 1710