From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Almeria can mean:
- Almería, a city in Spain, capital of the province of Almería
- Port of Almeria, the commercial port of Almeria
- Almería, Colima, a municipio in Mexico.
- Province of Almería, in southern Spain
- Almeria, Biliran, a municipality in the Philippines
- Almeria, Nebraska
- Almeria (moth), a moth genus
- Almeria grape, a type of white grape
- UD Almería, a football (soccer) club in the city of Almería
- 5879 Almeria, an asteroid
- Almería (album), a 2012 album by American alternative rock band Lifehouse
- River Almería, a stretch of the Andarax
- Almeria, a character in the 1697 play The Mourning Bride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almeria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.