Along the Oregon Trail
|Along the Oregon Trail|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||R. G. Springsteen|
|Produced by||Melville Tucker|
|Screenplay by||Earle Snell|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Cinematography||Alfred S. Keller|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Along the Oregon Trail is a 1947 American Western film directed by R. G. Springsteen and written by Earle Snell. The film stars Monte Hale, Lorna Gray, Clayton Moore, Roy Barcroft, Max Terhune and Will Wright. The film was released on August 30, 1947, by Republic Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Monte Hale as Monte Hale
- Lorna Gray as Sally Dunn
- Clayton Moore as Gregg Thurston
- Roy Barcroft as Jake Stoner
- Max Terhune as Max Terhune
- Will Wright as Jim Bridger
- Wade Crosby as Blacksmith Tom
- LeRoy Mason as Lieutenant John Fremont
- Tom London as Wagon Boss
- Forrest Taylor as Kit Carson
- Foy Willing as Guitar Player / Singer
- Riders of the Purple Sage as Musicians
- "Along the Oregon Trail (1947) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- Hal Erickson. "Along the Oregon Trail (1947) - R. G. Springsteen | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- "Along the Oregon Trail". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|