Alonzo Bodden (/
In 2007, he released his DVD Tall, Dark and Funny. He was a talent judge in NBC's 5th season of Last Comic Standing, along with Kathleen Madigan and ANT. He is also a television host and voice-over actor.
Alonzo Bodden was born and raised in the Saint Albans area of Queens, New York City. His mother was African-American; his father was black Honduran.
He has performed on numerous television shows, including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Make Me Laugh, Late Friday, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, Comedy Central Presents, and It's Showtime at the Apollo. He is also a voice actor who has worked on Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue, Masked Rider, and O'Grady.
- 8 Guys (2003) (short film)
- Bringing Down the House (2003)
- The Girl Next Door (2004)
- Scary Movie 4 (2006)
- National Lampoon's Totally Baked: A Potumentary (2007)
- Why We Ride (2013)
- Fresh Off the Boat (2018) – Mr. Carlson
- Californication (2014)
- America's Worst Driver (2010)
- Angel (2003) – Eddie Rhodes
Bodden is a car and motorcycle enthusiast. In addition to an e92 BMW M3 and JCW Mini Cooper, Bodden owns many motorcycles, including a Triumph Rocket III, a Triumph Speed Triple, a Ducati 1098, a BMW HP2, and a Ducati Multistrada, and formerly owned a Honda CB400F. In 2010, Bodden highsided his Ducati 1098 while racing at Buttonwillow Raceway Park. The crash shattered his scaphoid, requiring surgeries and a bone graft to fix. In 2011, he had customizer Nick Anglada rebuild the bike in a bare aluminum and anodized gold palette.
On March 26, 2013, Bodden donated a kidney to his brother, who is three years older.
- Michael, Shayne. "The Alonzo Bodden Biography @ Shayne-Michael.COMedy". www.shayne-michael.com. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- The Adam Carolla Podcast, 3/11/2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-10. Retrieved 2012-11-27.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Alonzo Bodden". IMDb. Retrieved 2017-11-04.
- "About The Panelists". NPR.org.
- Smith, Sean (27 May 2011). "Custom: Alonzo Bodden's 1098". Hell for Leather. Retrieved 28 May 2011.
- The Adam Carolla Show (podcast), July 27, 2010 Archived August 30, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Laughing Your Way to Living Donation | Renal Support Network". Renal Support Network. 2014-12-16. Retrieved 2017-11-04.