From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alp or alp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alp may refer to:
- Alp, a high mountain, especially of the Alps
- Alp, an alpine pasture, especially in Switzerland
- Alp (Alıp), a Turkish honorific
- Australian Labor Party
- Alp (folklore), a nightmare creature originating in German folklore
- Alp, Spain, a town and municipality in Catalonia
- Alp 2500, a ski resort in Catalonia, Spain
- Alp (river), a river in the Swiss canton of Schwyz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.