Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alparslan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alparslan, or also Alpaslan, "heroic lion" in Turkish, may refer to:
- Alp Arslan, Turkic ruler
- Alparslan Arslan, Turkish criminal
- Alparslan Çelik, Turkish extremist
- Alparslan Erdem, Turkish-German footballer
- Alparslan Türkeş, Turkish nationalist politician
- Ayşenur Alpaslan (born 1953), Turkish woman diplomat and former ambassador
- Alparslan, Dinar, a village in the district of Dinar, Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Alparslan, Kastamonu, a village in the district of Kastamonu, Kastamonu Province, Turkey
- Alpaslan, alternate spelling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alparslan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.