From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alphabet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An alphabet is a standard set of letters used to write one or more languages.
Alphabet or The Alphabet may also refer to:
- Alphabet (computer science), in formal language theory, a finite sequence of members of an underlying base set
- English alphabet, a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters used to write the English language
- ISO basic Latin alphabet, a character-encoding standard
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Alphabet (film), a 1968 short film by David Lynch
- Alphabet, a 2013 Austrian documentary by Erwin Wagenhofer
- Alphabet (poetry collection), a 1981 book by Danish poet Inger Christensen
- The Alphabet, a "life work" poem by Ron Silliman, 1979–2004
- "Alphabet" (Drake song), from the 2011 album Take Care
- "Alphabet" (song), a 1977 song by French singer Amanda Lear
- Alphabet. Alphabets., a 2006 album by American experimental rock band Trophy Scars
Brands and enterprises
- Alphabet Inc., the holding company for Google
- List of alphabets
- Alphabeta (disambiguation)
- Alphabetical (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "alphabet"
- All pages with a title containing alphabet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alphabet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.