Location of Alpu within Turkey.
|• Governor||Tarık Bahadır|
|• Mayor||Rafet Demirtaş (AKP)|
|• District||885.58 km2 (341.92 sq mi)|
|Elevation||768 m (2,520 ft)|
|• District density||14/km2 (35/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Alpu, also Alpıköy, is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2010 census, population of the district is 12,768 of which 5,126 live in the town of Alpu. The district covers an area of 886 km2 (342 sq mi), and the town lies at an average elevation of 768 m (2,520 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute[permanent dead link]
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Alpu, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-03.
- Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism. "General information on Alpu, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-03.[dead link]
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|