|Look up Alsatian, Alsatians, Alsation, alsatian, or alsatians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alsatian may refer to:
- The Alsace region of France
- Alsatians (people), a person from the Alsace region of France or a speaker of the Alsatian language
- Alsatian language, the language or dialect of the Alsace region of northeast France
- German Shepherd Dog, a breed of dog known as an Alsatian in some countries
- "American Alsatian", or "Alsatian Shepalute", a new dog breed being developed from a mix of large breeds including German Shepherd and Alaskan Malamute
- Alsatian Cousin, the first track on Morrissey's 1988 debut album, Viva Hate
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alsatian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.