Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alsatian, Alsatians, Alsation, alsatian, or alsatians in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alsatian may refer to:
- The Alsace region of France
- Alsatians (people), a person from the Alsace region of France or a speaker of the Alsatian language
- Alsatian language, the language or dialect of the Alsace region of northeast France
- German Shepherd, a breed of dog known as an Alsatian in the United Kingdom from 1919 to 1977
- "Alsatian Cousin", the first track on Morrissey's 1988 debut album, Viva Hate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alsatian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.