From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Altınekin within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ali Poçan (DP)|
|• District||1,448.60 km2 (559.31 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,037 m (3,402 ft)|
|• District density||9.9/km2 (26/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Altınekin is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 23,062 of which 9,145 live in the town of Ahırlı.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Archived from the original on 2007-10-19. Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Altınekin, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|