Alta Loma High School
|Alta Loma High School|
|8880 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91701
|School district||Chaffey Joint Union High School District|
|Number of students||2,700|
|Athletics conference||Mt. Baldy League|
|Newspaper||The Brave Times|
Alta Loma High School (ALHS) is a comprehensive public high school located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States, that was established in 1963. As a member of the Chaffey Joint Union High School District, the school employs roughly 150 staff members that serve 2,700 students.
With funding received from state bonds, expansion work was done between 1998–2001, adding on a new Math and Science building, a new dance studio, weight rooms, and a new library, along with renovation work on sites around the campus.
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (January 2016)|
- Carlos Bocanegra (graduated 1997), professional soccer player and former USMNT captain.
- Charles Castronovo (graduated 1993), Tenor and opera singer.
- Kenyon Coleman (graduated 1997), NFL football player.
- Cameron Dunn (graduated 2001), professional soccer player who plays for Los Angeles Blues.
- Rocky Long (graduated 1968), college football coach.
- Sid Monge (graduated 1970), is a retired Major League Baseball relief pitcher.
- Eric Weddle (graduated 2003), Baltimore Ravens defensive back.
- The Young Bucks professional wrestling brothers in TNA Wrestling
- Adam Parada (graduated 1999), professional basketball player.