|Look up Altai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altai may refer to:
- Altai Mountains, in East-Central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia, and Kazakhstan come together
- Govi-Altai Province, an Aimag (province)
- Altai City, the capital of the Govi-Altai Aimag
- Several Sums (districts) of different Aimags:
Language and ethnic groups
- Altaic languages, proposed language family of central Eurasia, now widely seen as discredited
- Altai people, a Turkic ethnic group living in the Siberian Altai Republic and Altai Krai
- Altai language, a Turkic language, spoken officially in the Altai Republic, Russia
- Altai, a historical novel by Wu Ming
- Altai gas pipeline, proposed natural gas pipeline between Russia and China
- Computer Associates International, Inc. v. Altai, Inc., a United States legal case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.