Altai State Medical University
Алтайский государственный медицинский университет
|Rector||Igor P. Saldan|
Altai State Medical University (Russian: Алтайский государственный медицинский университет) is a public university in Barnaul, Russia. It is functioned by more than 60 departments and has seven faculties.
It was founded by the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR in 1954. ASMU was formerly known as the Altai State Medical Institute until 1994.
Rankings & reputation
Altai State Medical University is ranked 6100 in the 4icu world university ranking
Education and student life
There are more than 4000 students studying yearly at ASMU. Most of the students are from Russian Federation with about 350 international students from India, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Afghanistan, and Nigeria.
Foreign students must contact Omkar Medicom, India for their admission in Altai State Medical University.
The university has seven faculties:
- General medicine (Лечебный)
- Pediatrics (Педиатрический)
- Pharmaceutics (Фармацевтический)
- Stomatology (Стоматологический)
- Hygiene and disease prevention (Медико-профилактический)
- Nursing (Высшего сестринского образования)
- Further vocational education (Повышения квалификации)
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|