From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Altair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altair is a star in the Aquila constellation.
Altair may also refer to:
- Altair Airlines, a regional airline that operated out of Philadelphia, Pa., from 1966 to 1982
- Altair Semiconductor, a developer of 4G cellular communication semiconductors
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Altair Engineering
For the use of the star Altair or its solar system in fiction see Altair in fiction.
- Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, a character in the Assassin's Creed video game series
- Altair, a character in the video game Bomberman 64
- Altair the Black Knight, a character in the anime series Gear Fighter Dendoh
- Ratchet Altair, a character in the Sakura Wars universe
- Name of a Mecha in the series Zegapain
- A form taken by the Japanese television character Kamen Rider Zeronos
- Altair is the name of one of Sheik Ilderim's horses in Ben Hur.
- Altair is a mechanical bakugan in Bakugan new vestroia
- Altair is the name of a dragon in the video game Spyro The Dragon
- Altair, a town in the video game Final Fantasy II
- Altair IV, the planet on which the film Forbidden Planet is set
- Altair, São Paulo, a city in Brazil
- Jabal al-Tair Island, an island in the Red Sea
- Altair, Texas, a town in Colorado County, Texas
- Altair (Building), Sri-Lanka, Colombo
- Altair Gomes de Figueiredo, Nickname Altair, Brazilian Football player (soccer)
- Altaír Jarabo, Mexican actress
- Luch, a series of Russian relay satellites also known as Altair
- Altair 8800, known as the microcomputer that sparked the microcomputer revolution
- Altair BASIC, a BASIC interpreter for the above microcomputer
- X-248 Altair, a rocket engine used in several anti-satellite weapons
- ZTE Altair, a feature phone with a full QWERTY keyboard
- Altair (spacecraft), a lunar lander
- USS Altair, more than one United States Navy ship
- USNS Altair (T-AKR-291), later SS Altair (T-AKR-297), a cargo ship of the United States Navy 's Military Sealift Command
- Lockheed Altair, an aircraft
- Altair (yacht), a schooner designed by William Fife
- Beriev Be-200 Altair, an amphibious multirole aircraft
- Piper PiperJet Altaire, a single-engined very light jet (VLJ) by Piper Aircraft
- Operation ALTAIR, a Canadian military operation
- Altair, a planet central to the New Age spiritual beliefs of Francis Younghusband
- "Altair 4," a song by Blind Guardian on the album Tales from the Twilight World
- Marine Scientific Research Institute of radioelectronics
- AltAir, a jet biofuels company in Seattle, Washington
- ALTAIR, a radar tracking station on Roi-Namur island in the north part of the Kwajalein atoll in the Marshall Islands
- Altair 4, a planet with almost no air, in Stephen King's Science Fiction book, 'The Tommyknockers'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.