Altamont may refer to:
- Altamont Road, in south Mumbai
- Altamont, California
- Altamont Pass, in California
- Altamont, Illinois
- Altamont, Kansas
- Altamont, Missouri
- Altamont, New York
- Tupper Lake (town), New York, formerly Altamont, in Franklin County
- Altamont, North Carolina
- Altamont, Oregon
- Altamont, Pennsylvania
- Altamont, South Carolina
- Altamont, South Dakota
- Altamont, Tennessee
- Altamont, Utah
Art, entertainment, and media
- Captain Altamont, the archenemy of Captain Hatteras in The Adventures of Captain Hatteras.
- Altamont, the alias used by Sherlock Holmes in the story "His Last Bow"
- Frederick Altamont, an alias of a pirate in Walter Scott's novel The Pirate
- Frederick Altamont Cornwallis Twistleton, 5th Earl of Ickenham, or Uncle Fred, in the P. G. Wodehouse novels
- Mr. Frederic Altamont, a character in W. M. Thackeray's Memoirs of Mr. Charles J. Yellowplush
- Altamont, Catawba, the stand-in for Asheville, North Carolina in Thomas Wolfe's Look Homeward, Angel
- Altamont (band)
- Altamont Free Concert, a 1969 rock concert held in Altamont, California
- "Altamont", a song by Aphrodite's Child on their album 666
- "Altamont", a song by Echo & The Bunnymen on their album Evergreen
Enterprises and organizations
- Altamont Apparel, a clothing brand
- Altamont Raceway Park, a motorsports race track located in Alameda County in Northern California, and site of the Altamont Free Concert
- The Altamont School, in Birmingham, Alabama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altamont.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.