|Members||B. Erdenebat |
The members of the band have all been trained in classical Mongolian music. Their performances typically include the morin khuur (horse head fiddle), ikh khuur (grand horse head fiddle), bishguur (traditional horn) and yoochin (a type of hammered dulcimer), khöömii (throat singing) and long song vocals.
- B. Erdenebat (Erka), yoochin, piano, leader of band
- M. Chimedtogtokh (Chimdee), pipe, vocals (throat singing)
- Ts. Gangaa (Gangaa), great fiddle, bass
- P. Oyunbileg (Oyunaa), moriin khuur, vocals (throat singing)
- B. Bolortungalag (Tungaa), drums, percussion
- B. Burentogs (Burnee) moriin khuur, vocals (throat singing)
- Kh. Erdenetsetseg (Erka), vocals (long song)
- Foal's Been Born (2004)
- Made in Altan Urag (2006)
- Hypnotism (2008)
- Blood (2009)
- Nation (2010)
- Once Upon a Time in Mongolia (2010)
- Mongol (2010)
- "Altan Urag Filmography". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-01-21.
- Cengel, Katya (5 January 2019). "How A Mongolian Heavy Metal Band Got Millions Of YouTube Views". Goats and Soda. NPR. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
- ""ALTAN URAG" FOLK ROCK BAND - BIOGRAPHY". Archived from the original on 2011-01-28. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
|This article on an Asian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|