|Look up Altar or altar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An altar is a religious structure for sacrifices or offerings.
Altar may also refer to:
- Altar (album), a 2006 album by Sunn O))) and Boris
- Altar (Brazilian band), a dance music band
- Altar (Dutch band), a death metal band
- Altar (film), 2014 film also released as The Haunting of Radcliffe House
- Altar (Romanian band), a metal band
- The Altar, a 2016 album by Banks
- "The Altar", a 1989 Christian song by Ray Boltz
- Altar Municipality, a municipality in Sonora, Mexico
- Altar, Sonora, a city in Altar Municipality
- El Altar, an extinct volcano in Ecuador
- The Altar (rock), rock summit in Queen Maud Land of Antarctica
- The Altar, or Ara, a constellation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.