Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Altar or altar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An altar is a religious structure for sacrifices or offerings.
Altar may also refer to:
- Altar (album), a 2006 album by Sunn O))) and Boris
- Altar (Brazilian band), a dance music band
- Altar (Dutch band), a death metal band
- Altar (film), 2014 film also released as The Haunting of Radcliffe House
- Altar (Romanian band), a metal band
- The Altar, a 2016 album by Banks
- "The Altar", a 1989 Christian song by Ray Boltz
- Altar Municipality, a municipality in Sonora, Mexico
- Altar, Sonora, a city in Altar Municipality
- El Altar, an extinct volcano in Ecuador
- The Altar (rock), rock summit in Queen Maud Land of Antarctica
- The Altar, or Ara, a constellation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.