Jump to navigation Jump to search
Altdorf, German for old village, may refer to:
- Altdorf bei Nürnberg, a city in Bavaria
- Altdorf, Lower Bavaria, a municipality in Landshut, Bavaria
- Altdorf, Böblingen
- Altdorf, Esslingen
- Altdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Südliche Weinstraße
- Weingarten (Württemberg) or Altdorf
In Poland (German name):
In the United States:
- Altdorf (Warhammer), the capital of the Empire in the universe of Warhammer Fantasy
- University of Altdorf, a former university in Altdorf bei Nürnberg, Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.