Jump to navigation Jump to search
Altdorf, German for old village, may refer to:
- Altdorf bei Nürnberg, a city in Bavaria
- Altdorf, Lower Bavaria, a municipality in Landshut, Bavaria
- Altdorf, Böblingen
- Altdorf, Esslingen
- Altdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Südliche Weinstraße
- Weingarten (Württemberg) or Altdorf
In Poland (German name):
In the United States:
- Altdorf (Warhammer), the capital of the Empire in the universe of Warhammer Fantasy
- University of Altdorf, a former university in Altdorf bei Nürnberg, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.