Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To alter generally means to change something, and may refer to:
- Alter (name), people named Alter
- Alter (automobile)
- Alter (crater), lunar crater
- Alter Channel, Greek TV channel
- Archbishop Alter High School, Roman Catholic high school in Kettering, Ohio
- "Alter", a song by Raven from their 1994 album Glow
- ALTER, command in older implementations of COBOL
- Alter ego, or "alter" in popular usage, a "second self"
- Alter (SQL)
- Alter (album), 2002 album by Floater
- Alter, 2006 remix album by Swiss band Knut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.