From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alternate reality (disambiguation))
Alternate reality is usually a synonym for a parallel universe.
It may also refer to:
- Alternative universe (fan fiction), fiction by fan authors that deliberately alters facts of the canonical universe they are writing about
- Alternate Realities (Cherryh), a 2000 anthology of science fiction by C. J. Cherryh.
- Alternate Reality (series), a 1987 unfinished role-playing video game series
- Alternate reality game, a type of cross-media game
- Alternate history, a genre of fiction consisting of stories that are set in worlds in which historical events unfold differently from the real world
- Virtual reality, simulated reality
- A euphemism for "psychedelic experience"
- Multiverse (disambiguation)
- Separate reality (disambiguation)
- Parallel universe (disambiguation)
- AR (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alternate reality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.