From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Altheim may refer to:
- in Germany:
- Altheim, Biberach, a municipality in the district of Biberach, Baden-Württemberg
- Altheim (Alb), a municipality in the district of Alb-Donau, Baden-Württemberg
- Altheim (Ehingen), a municipality in the district of Alb-Donau, Baden-Württemberg
- Altheim, Münster, a district of Münster, Darmstadt-Dieburg, Hessen; formerly called "Spitzaltheim"
- Altheim, Austria, a town in Upper Austria
- Franz Altheim (1898–1976), German scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altheim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.