From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several Altiplanos (high plains in Spanish, or flat highlands in the mountains) in the Americas. Altiplano may refer to:
- the Bolivian Altiplano, or Puna, an Andean highland in Bolivia, Perú, and Chile
- the Altiplano Cundiboyacense, an Andean highland in central Colombia
- the Mexican Altiplano, Mexico
- Federal Social Readaptation Center No. 1 "Altiplano", a maximum security federal prison in Mexico
- the Altiplano Nariñense, another Andean highland located in the southern Nariño Department of Colombia
- the Altiplano de Granada, in Andalucia, southern Spain
- Altiplano (film), 2009 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altiplano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.