|Elevation||840 ft (260 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||430122|
Alto is a neighborhood of Kokomo in Harrison Township, Howard County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the Kokomo, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area. Alto (along with nearby subdivision, Holiday Park and CDP, Indian Heights) was annexed into the city of Kokomo January 1, 2012.
Alto is located at Kokomo in Harrison Township., at the intersection of Alto Road (250 South) and Dixon Road (200 West) southwest of the city of
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Alto, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Time Line of Howard County, 1844-". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Howard County's Townships and Their Early Settlements and Towns". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "A Look Back as We Move Forward". The Kokomo Tribune. March 28, 1999. p. 58. Retrieved August 16, 2014 – via Newspapers.com.
|This Howard County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|