Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Intendant||Hernan Ariel Avalos Ortiz (ANR)|
The district has a total population of 13799, of which 529 lives in the urban area, according to the 2002 national census.
Alto Verá is located about 60 km from Pirapó and has the following districts as a neighbors:
- North: Caazapá department (Yuty, San Juan Nepomuceno and Tavaí).
- East: Itapúa Poty district.
- South: districts of Obligado, Bella Vista and Pirapó.
- West: San Pedro del Paraná district.
- World Gazeteer: Paraguay – World-Gazetteer.com