From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Altus or altus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altus is a Latin adjective meaning "high, deep, noble or profound", surname of old Norman.
Altus or ALTUS may refer to:
- Alto, a musical term meaning second highest musical or vocal type
- Altus (voice type), a vocal type also known as countertenor
- Altus, Arkansas, United States
- Altus AVA, a wine-growing region near Altus, Arkansas
- Altus, Oklahoma, United States
- Altus Skyscraper in Katowice, Silesia, Poland
- Altus (Mygdonia), a town in ancient Mygdonia
- Lee Altus (born 1966), Russian American guitarist
- A sub-brand owned by Arçelik A.Ş., a brand in Turkish household appliances industry
- General Atomics ALTUS, an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Atlus, a video game developer
- Attus, a spider genus (sometimes misprinted as Altus)
- Alto (disambiguation)
- Alta (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.