Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Altus or altus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altus is a Latin adjective meaning "high, deep, noble or profound", surname of old Norman.
Altus or ALTUS may refer to:
- Alto, a musical term meaning second highest musical or vocal type
- Altus (voice type), a vocal type also known as countertenor
- Altus, Arkansas, United States
- Altus AVA, a wine-growing region near Altus, Arkansas
- Altus, Oklahoma, United States
- Altus Skyscraper in Katowice, Silesia, Poland
- Solo District - Altus, a skyscraper in Burnaby, Canada
- Altus (Mygdonia), a town in ancient Mygdonia
- Lee Altus (born 1966), Russian American guitarist
- A sub-brand owned by Arçelik A.Ş., a brand in Turkish household appliances industry
- General Atomics ALTUS, an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Altus (Alternative Us) established in 2012 in Washington (state). Premium cannabis product extracts sold in recreational dispensaries throuought one of the many leagalized states in the country.
- Atlus, a video game developer
- Attus, a spider genus (sometimes misprinted as Altus)
- Alto (disambiguation)
- Alta (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.