Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Altus or altus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altus is a Latin adjective meaning "high, deep, noble or profound", surname of old Norman.
Altus or ALTUS may refer to:
- Alto, a musical term meaning second highest musical or vocal type
- Altus (voice type), a vocal type also known as countertenor
- Altus, Arkansas, United States
- Altus AVA, a wine-growing region near Altus, Arkansas
- Altus, Oklahoma, United States
- Altus Skyscraper in Katowice, Silesia, Poland
- Solo District - Altus, a skyscraper in Burnaby, Canada
- Altus (Mygdonia), a town in ancient Mygdonia
- Lee Altus (born 1966), Russian American guitarist
- A sub-brand of Turkish household appliances company Arçelik A.Ş.
- General Atomics ALTUS, an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Altus Group, a Canadian commercial real estate services and software company
- AltusGroup, a concrete company partnership
- Atlus, a video game developer
- Attus, a spider genus (sometimes misprinted as Altus)
- Alto (disambiguation)
- Alta (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.