Alubijid, Misamis Oriental
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Misamis Oriental with Alubijid highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|District||2nd district of Misamis Oriental|
|• Mayor||Alvin Giovanni Labis|
|• Total||85.56 km2 (33.03 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||350/km2 (900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)88|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Electorate||18,675 voters as of 2016|
The municipality name, "Alubijid", pronounced alubihid due to Spanish accent, is the local term for the hog plum tree.
- Bukidnon State University- Alubijid Extension
- Alubijid National Comprehensive High School
- Lourdes National High School
- Living Hope Christian Academy (Private)
- Alubijid Central School
- Baybay Elementary School
- Benigwayan Elementary School
- Calatcat Elementary School
- Lagtang Elementary School
- Lanao Elementary School
- Loguilo Elementary School
- Lourdes Elementary School
- Lumbo Elementary School
- Molocboloc Elementary School
- Sampatulog Elementary School
- Sungay Elementary School
- Talaba Elementary School
- Taparak Elementary School
- Tugasnon Elementary School
- Tula Elementary School
|Population census of Alubijid|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: MISAMIS ORIENTAL". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Local Government Unit of Alubijid
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|