Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alucard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alucard ("Dracula" spelled backwards) may refer to:
- Count Alucard (character), the title character in the 1943 film Son of Dracula and other works
- Alucard (Castlevania), a character in Castlevania media and the half-human/half-vampire son of Dracula
- Alucard (Hellsing), the main character in Hellsing.
- Alucard, a character in the 1967 film Dr. Terror's Gallery of Horrors
- Alucard van Heusen, a vampire in the series Wizards of Waverly Place
- Dr. Alucard, the alias used by Dracula in The Batman vs. Dracula
- Johnny Alucard, a character in the film Dracula A.D. 1972
- Rachel Alucard, a playable character from the Blazblue series
- Alexander Lucard ("A. Lucard"), the alias used by Dracula in Dracula: The Series
- The most powerful vampire in the manga Rosario + Vampire
- Alucard, a villain in Ted Dekker's Lost Books series
- Alucard, a hero in the MOBA game, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- Alucard Emery, character in the “Shades of Magic” book series by V. E. Schwab
- "Alucard", a song by Gentle Giant from the album Gentle Giant
- "Alucard", a song by Tech N9ne from the EP Seepage
- "Sevil Alucard", a song by Michael Romeo from the album The Dark Chapter
- Alucard Music, a British music label
- Alucard, a kernel variant and hotplug driver for Android devices
- Dracula, an 1897 Gothic horror novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alucard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.