From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alvalade may refer to the following places in Portugal:
- Alvalade (Lisbon), a freguesia (civil parish) in the municipality of Lisbon
- Alvalade (Santiago do Cacém), a freguesia (civil parish) in the Santiago do Cacém Municipality, Alentejo
- Estádio José Alvalade (1956), a former multi-purpose stadium in Lisbon, Portugal, home to Sporting Clube de Portugal
- Estádio José Alvalade, the new football stadium of Sporting Clube de Portugal
- Alvalade (Lisbon Metro), a station on the green Line of the Lisbon Metro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alvalade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.