Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Alvarenga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Alvarenga Peixoto (1744–1793), pen name Eureste Fenício, colonial Brazilian neoclassic poet and lawyer
- Abraham Alvarenga Urbina (born 1974), Honduran lawyer and politician.
- Carlos Alvarenga (born 1982), Paraguayan footballer
- Cesar Diaz Alvarenga, rapper with hip-hop group Pescozada
- Fabricio Alvarenga (born 1996), Argentine footballer
- Fernanda Alvarenga (born 1986), Brazilian competitive swimmer
- Guido Alvarenga (born 1970), nicknamed El Mago, Paraguayan football player
- Herculano Marcos Ferraz de Alvarenga (born 1947), Brazilian scientist
- José Salvador Alvarenga (born 1975), Salvadoran fisherman and castaway
- Manuel Inácio da Silva Alvarenga (1749–1814), Brazilian poet
- Mauricio Alvarenga (born 1951), nicknamed Tarzan, Salvadoran footballer
- Reiver Alvarenga (born 1978), Venezuelan judoka
- Sandra Alvarenga, drummer with rock band Black Veil Brides
- Alvarenga, Minas Gerais, a Brazilian municipality
- Alvarenga (Arouca), a Portuguese community
- Estádio Onésio Brasileiro Alvarenga, a stadium in Goiânia, Brazil
- Alvarenga (fly), a robber fly in the family Asilidae.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alvarenga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.