Álvarez or Álvares may refer to:
- Álvarez (surname), Spanish last name
- Al Alvarez, (*1929) English poet, novellist and essayist
- Vicente Álvarez Travieso, first alguacil mayor (1731–1779) of San Antonio, Texas
- Luis Walter Alvarez, (1911–1988) American scientist, 1968 Nobel laureate in physics
- Vicente Álvarez (1862–1942), Filipino revolutionary from Zamboanga
- Mariano Álvarez (1818–1924), Filipino revolutionary from Cavite
- Álvares, Portuguese and Galician surname
- Álvarez, Santa Fe, a town in the province of Santa Fe, Argentina
- Los Alvarez, Texas, a census-designated place in Starr County, Texas, USA
- Álvarez, Tamaulipas, a community in Mexico
- Alvares, Portugal, a parish
- Alvares (river), in northern Spain
- General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite, a municipality in the Philippines
- Alvarez Glacier, Antarctica
- Alvares, Iran, in Iran
- Alvares (ski resort), in Iran
- 3581 Alvarez, an asteroid
It may be from Andalusian Arabic : "Al-Fares" that means the knight.
- Alvarez' syndrome, a medical disorder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alvarez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.