From 2000 to 2005 he visited public organizations in various countries (see the list below) and showed violations of human rights in his reports to the corresponding governments for their future improvement.
Chronology of visits
- 2000: Georgia and Moldova
- 2001: Andorra, Norway, Slovakia, Finland and Bulgaria
- 2002: Greece, Hungary, Romania and Poland
- 2003: Czech Republic, Slovenia, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Malta
- 2004: Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Croatia, Russia, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- 2005: Spain, Italy, Iceland, France and Kosovo
His extensive reports may be found at the homepage of Commissioner for Human Rights.
|This article about a Spanish lawyer, judge or jurist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|