|Full name||Alviks Idrottsklubb|
|League||Division 2 Norrland|
|2012||Division 3 Norra Norrland, 1st (Promoted)|
Alviks IK was formed on 5 February 1934. The club has played in the lower tiers of the Swedish football league system mainly in Division 3 and 4 in recent years. However, in the 2009 season they played in the Division 2 Norrland where they finished in tenth position after which they were relegated following the relegation playoff. They won the promotion to the Division 2 Norrland again after finishing 1st in the 2012 season in the Division 3. Alviks IK ladies team has played seven seasons in the Damallsvenskan, the last season being in 2002.
Season to season
* League restructuring in 2006 resulted in a new tier being created at Tier 3 and subsequent divisions dropping a level. 
In recent seasons Alviks IK have had the following average attendances:
* Attendances are provided in the Publikliga sections of the Svenska Fotbollförbundet website. 
Staff and board members
- Bengt Nysrtöm - President
- Kenth Hansson - Vice President
- Anders Eriksson - Secretary
- Lars Sandberg - Treasurer
- "GAIS - Lagfacta - Alviks IK". Retrieved 01.09.2010. Check date values in:
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar - Svenska Fotbollförbundet - svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-11-13.
|This article about a Swedish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|