Alvin Soura Pandey
|Alvin Soura Pandey|
Adelaide, South Australia, 2012
|Native name||এ্যালভিন সৌর পাণ্ডে|
January 30, 1985 |
|Genres||Electronica, fusion, Pop, reggae, Gospel music|
|Occupation(s)||Audio Engineer, Digital audio editor, musician|
|Instruments||Drums, Keyboard, Bass|
|Labels||Sound Rock Production, Orchestra Music, Laser Vision, Dugdugi, ME Label, Agnibina|
|Associated acts||Joel, Tanvir Ahmed, Leonard,|
Soura started his musical journey in 2004 with his first band Dhushor. He has worked on production and post-production of albums with artists from Bangladesh and Australia, also worked with Asian music producers such as Debendranath Chatterjee. His first featured with various artist album Chinno potro was released on 2009 of November. Alvin's all productions are done in his surround studio "Sound-Rock Audio Lab".
He is a founding member of the largest Australian Bangladeshi audio visual production company, "Poth Productions". On October 2013, he has released 5.1 surround sound high definition audio, the first ever in Bangladesh.
First HD audio for checking surround channels
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Alvin was born and brought up in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He attended Notre Dame College in Motijheel. A few years later, he went to Sydney in pursuit of higher education, studied Network Security engineering at AICL, Programming at Federation University Australia, music and audio engineering at the Online Berklee College of Music.
- Bani Purno Holo – 2008
- Chinno potro – 2009
- Jibon – 2009
- Revolution – 2013
- Ambivalence – 2014
- "Online Distributor "Dugdugi"".
- "New technology introduced in Bangladesh". Aamader Somoy News. October 15, 2013.
- "Dolby Technology". PObd News. October 4, 2013.
- "Dhushor". Bangla-Music news. October 4, 2013.
- "Soura feat. mixed Artists". Dugdugi.com. November 10, 2009.
- "Chinno Potro". Reverbnation. November 10, 2009.
- "Surround Music Studio". Shuprovat Sydney News. October 10, 2013.
- "Theatre based production". Poth Productions. 2010.
- "5.1 Surround song". Muktamoncho News. October 6, 2013.