|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Product type||Feminine hygiene line, including:
|Owner||Procter & Gamble|
|Country||U.S., U.K., Canada, France, Germany, and Africa|
|Related brands||Whisper (Australia and Asian countries)
Evax/Ausonia (Spain and Portugal)
Always is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes, produced by Procter & Gamble. It was first introduced in the United States in test markets in the spring of 1983, then nationally in May of 1984. By the end of 1984, Always had also been introduced internationally in United Kingdom, Canada, France, German, and Africa. According to Rising Tide: Lessons from 165 Years of Brand Building at Procter & Gamble, Always was Procter & Gamble's "first truly global brand."
Always is sold under the name Whisper in Japan, Singapore, India, China, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia, Cambodia, Mongolia, and Indonesia, under the name Lines in Italy, under the name Orkid in Turkey, and under the names Evax and Ausonia in Spain and Portugal. Marketing for the product includes the company's BeingGirl website.
The Always product line contains the following:
- Ultra Thins
- Always Fresh Scented Pads
- Pantyliners (also called dri-liners)
- Feminine cleansing wipes
- Always Discreet; formerly Always Envive (incontinence liners, pads and knickers)
- Always Infinity
- Always Platinum
In popular culture
- Davis, Dyer; et al. (May 1, 2004). Rising Tide: Lessons from 165 Years of Brand Building at Procter and Gamble. Harvard Business Press. pp. 190–191,421. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- Palmer, Alex (January 1, 2011). "Marketers strike a balance between skeptical teens and their cautious parents". Direct Marketing News. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- Nutter, Blaise (August 31, 2009). "5 rules for marketing in niche social networks". iMediaConnection. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- Diaz, Ann-Christine (September 13, 2015). "Always' Hard-Hitting 'Like a Girl' Wins 2015 Outstanding Commercial Emmy". Advertising Age. Retrieved March 16, 2017.
- "A new look for Old Tbilisi", The Economist, OCTOBER 06, 2010
- Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Lonely Planet, p.122
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|