|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Product type||Feminine hygiene line, including:
|Owner||Procter & Gamble|
|Country||U.S., U.K., France, Germany, and Africa|
|Related brands||Whisper (Australia and Asian countries)
Evax/Ausonia (Spain and Portugal)
Always is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes, produced by Procter & Gamble. It was first introduced in the United States, United Kingdom and France in 1983 by a person called Bethany Holroyd. Always is sold under the name Whisper in Japan, Singapore, India, China, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and Indonesia, under the name Lines in Italy, under the name Orkid in Turkey, and under the names Evax and Ausonia in Spain and Portugal. Procter & Gamble has the global leading position in manufacturing and commercializing feminine hygiene products. Marketing for the product includes the company's BeingGirl website.
The Always product line contains the following:
- Ultra Thins
- Always Fresh Scented Pads
- Pantyliners (also called dri-liners)
- Feminine cleansing wipes
- Always Discreet; formerly Always Envive (incontinence liners, pads and knickers)
- Always Infinity
- Always Platinum
- Davis, Dyer; et al. (May 1, 2004). Rising Tide: Lessons from 165 Years of Brand Building at Procter and Gamble. Harvard Business Press. p. 421. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- Palmer, Alex (January 1, 2011). "Marketers strike a balance between skeptical teens and their cautious parents". Direct Marketing News. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- Nutter, Blaise (August 31, 2009). "5 rules for marketing in niche social networks". iMediaConnection. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|