From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alyosha is an affectionate diminutive (hypocorism) of the name Alexey and may refer to:
- Alyosha (singer) (born 1986), Ukrainian pop singer
- Alyosha Dzhaparidze (1880–1918), Georgian Bolshevik
- Alyosha Svanidze (1886–1941), Georgian Bolshevik
- Alyosha Abrahamyan (born 1945), Armenian football player
- Alyosha Andonov (born 1961), Bulgarian football coach
- Alyosha Schneider (born 1993), Canadian actor
- Alyosha Mirny, pen name of an unknown Russian blogger
- Alyosha Karamazov, protagonist of Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov
- Alyosha Popovich, Russian folk hero
- Alyosha the Pot, protagonist of Tolstoy's short story of the same name
- Alyosha Skvortsov, protagonist of the 1959 film Ballad of a Soldier
- Alyosha Stalina, protagonist of Rururu Kondou's manga Aлёша!
- Alyosha Kravinoff, real name of comic book villain Kraven the Hunter II
- Alyosha Monument, Murmansk, Russia World War II monument
- Alyosha Monument, Plovdiv, Bulgarian World War II monument
- "Alyosha (song)", a song inspired by the Plovdiv monument
- Bronze Soldier of Tallinn, Estonian World War II monument sometimes called Alyosha
- Ivan & Alyosha, Seattle folk-pop duo
- Alyosha's Galoshes, 1925 book of nursery rhymes by Maria Shkapskaya
- Farewell Alyosha, 1991 short story collection by Oya Baydar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alyosha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.