Alyssa Nicole Pallett
|Alyssa Nicole Pallett|
|Born||Alyssa Nicole Pallett
December 8, 1985
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
She is known for her brief career as an actress and glamour model in the United Kingdom, and has been photographed by several well-known photographers including Patrick Demarchelier and Los Angeles Playboy photographer Josh Ryan.
Pallett was born in St. John's, Newfoundland, and grew up in Southern Ontario. She studied film-making at the New York Film Academy in London as well as in New York City. She also studied acting in New York at the Stella Adler Conservatory.
'The Sweet Ones'
In 2009, at the age of 24, Pallett opened 'The Sweet Ones', a vintage store in Manhattan's Lower East Side. The store drew praise from many fashion critics, and was featured in magazines such as Harper's Bazaar Japan, The Nylon Style Guide and Papermag.com. Time Out New York selected the store for its "Best Indie Shops" Issue in 2010, and it was profiled as Critics' Pick in New York magazine.
Acting and modelling career
In 2008, Pallett signed with the Samantha Bond Agency in the UK, known for discovering glamour model Jordan (Katie Price) and the BBC Three series Glamour Girls. She posed for Vogue photographer Patrick Demarchelier and, in 2009, appeared in E! Channel's The Girls Next Door after posing for Playboy's "Girls of Toronto". In January 2010, she was selected for Playboy's "Girlwatcher" Interview alongside British models such as Rosie Jones and Chanel Ryan.
- The Sweet Ones, NYC
- PAPERMAG: Arts and Style - A Fine Vintage
- The Sweet Ones - - Lower East Side - New York Store & Shopping Guide
- "The Sweet Ones". New York Mag Stores. New York Mag. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- "The Sweet Ones Evicted from 132 Allen Street". Bowery Boogie. 30 June 2010. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile at IMDb
- List of The Girls Next Door episodes
- Casting Call Pro Biography
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alyssa Nicole Pallett.|