|Public TYO: 6113|
|Products||Metal Working Machines|
|Revenue||€2.1 billion (2013)|
Number of employees
Amada Co,. Ltd. (株式会社アマダ Kabushiki-gaisha Amada) is a large Japanese manufacturer of metal processing equipment & machinery based in Kanagawa. The company is headed by Mitsuo Okamoto. The company manufactures metal cutting, forming, shearing, and punching machines. The Company also develops factory automation systems and electronic equipment in addition to machine tools. Amada's products are used in fields such as the auto, computer, camera, and electric appliance industries. 
The company was incorporated in 1946. The company stocks are listed in Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges.
- Greetings Archived 2008-09-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- US Industry Today - Amada America, Inc. - Metal Working
- Amada Group Settles Securities Fraud Case Against Two HSBC Units for $88.5 Million | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET
- The Hindu Business Line : Amada moves software unit to Chennai, Shanghai
- Nikkei info
- TOKYO STOCK EXCHANGE Listed company search Archived 2011-09-30 at the Wayback Machine.
(English) Official website