This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Municipality of Amadeo|
Coffee Capital of the Philippines
Tapat may Integridad at Kaagapay ng Lahat
Map of Cavite with Amadeo highlighted
|Region||Calabarzon (Region IV-A)|
|Founded||July 15, 1872|
|Barangays||26 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Conrado Viado|
|• Vice Mayor||Leo Angelo Bayot|
|• Electorate||23,914 voters (2016)|
|• Total||36.92 km2 (14.25 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,000/km2 (2,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)46|
|Climate type||Tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||84.3 million (2016)|
Amadeo, officially the Municipality of Amadeo, (Tagalog: Bayan ng Amadeo), is a 4th class municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 37,649 people.
Named after King Amadeo I of Spain, the town is best known for its Pahimis Festival, which showcases the town's coffee industry. It is usually held on the last weekend of February and its town fiesta is held on the last Sunday of April.
- Maitim I
- Minantok Kanluran
- Minantok Silangan
- Barangay I (Pob.)
- Barangay II (Pob.)
- Barangay III (Pob.)
- Barangay IV (Pob.)
- Barangay V (Pob.)
- Barangay VI (Pob.)
- Barangay VII (Pob.)
- Barangay VIII (Pob.)
- Barangay IX (Pob.)
- Barangay X (Pob.)
- Barangay XI (Pob.)
- Barangay XII (Pob.)
|Population census of Amadeo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Amadeo, was 37,649 people, with a density of 1,000 inhabitants per square kilometre or 2,600 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Viado becomes new mayor of Amadeo". Manila Standard. 6 December 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Cavite". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Cavite". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.