Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amadeus may refer to:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756–1791), prolific and influential composer of classical music
- Amadeus (name)
- Amadeus (play), 1979 stage play by Peter Shaffer
- Amadeus (film), 1984, based on the play
- Amadeus Quartet, a former English string ensemble
- Amadeus, a database of financial and business information on European firms, developed by Bureau van Dijk
- Amadeus CRS, a computer reservation system used by airlines and travel agencies
- Amadeus IT Group, a travel and tourism industry transaction processor and owner of Amadeus CRS
- Amadeus Institute, a think tank based in Morocco
- Amadeus Basin, a sedimentary basin in Australia
- Amadeus Press, publishing house, imprint of Rowman & Littlefield
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amadeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.