Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amal may refer to:
- Amal (given name)
- Åmål, a small town in Sweden
- Amal Movement, a Lebanese political party
- Amal Militia, Amal Movement's defunct militia
- Amal language of Papua New Guinea
- Amal (film), 2007, directed by Richie Mehta
- Amal (carburettor), a UK motorcycle carburetor
- Amal International School, Sri Lanka
- Amal Women's Training Center and Moroccan Restaurant, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Amali or Amals dynasty of Ostrogoths
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.