From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amal may refer to:
- Amal (given name)
- Åmål, a small town in Sweden
- Amal Express, a Somali money transfer company
- Amal Movement, a Lebanese political party
- Amal Militia, the defunct militia of the above
- Amal language, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Amal (film), 2007 film by Canadian director Richie Mehta
- Amal (carburettor), a British-made motorcycle carburetor
- Amal International School, a school in Sri Lanka
- Amal Women's Training Center and Moroccan Restaurant, a non-profit organization helping disadvantaged women in Marrakesh, Morocco
- Amal dynasty of Ostrogoths, or Amalings: see Amali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.