|Look up Amalgam, Amalgams, amalgam, amalgama, or amalgams in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amalgam commonly refers to:
- Amalgam (chemistry), mercury alloy
- Amalgam (dentistry), material of silver tooth fillings
- Bonded amalgam, used in dentistry
Amalgam may also refer to:
- The Amalgam, a Milky Way-spanning civilization in which a novel and two short stories of Greg Egan are set
- Amalgam Digital, an independent record label based in East Boston, Massachusetts
- Amalgam (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Amalgam, a fictional organization in Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid
- Amalgam Comics, a publisher
- Amalgam, Gauteng, South Africa
- Maya's Amalgam, a comic blog of Maya Zankoul
- Amalgamation (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Amalgam"
- All pages with a title containing Amalgam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amalgam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.