Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amalthea can refer to:
- Amalthea (Technical Summit), the annual Technical Summit of IIT Gandhinagar
- Amalthea (mythology), the foster-mother of Zeus in Greek mythology.
- Amalthea, alternative name of the Cumaean Sibyl
- MV Amalthea, a cargo ship
- Amalthea (moon), a moon of Jupiter.
- Amalthea Cellars, a winery in New Jersey
- 113 Amalthea, an asteroid in the (main) asteroid belt.
- Amalthea, a ship bombed by the communist Anton Nilson in Malmö, Sweden in 1908.
- Lady Amalthea, a character in the fantasy novel and animated movie The Last Unicorn.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amalthea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.