Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aman may refer to:
- Aman Andom (1924–1974), Ethiopian military figure
- Aman Hambleton (born 1992), Canadian chess grandmaster
- Aman Hayer (born 1979), Bhangra musician
- Aman Verma (born 1971), Indian actor
- Cao Cao (155–220), Chinese warlord of the Three Kingdoms nicknamed "Aman"
- Aman rice, an ecotype of rice used for the main winter crop
- Aman (film), 1967 Bollywood film, by Mohan Kumar, starring Chetan Anand and Saira Bano
- A.M.A.N. (TV series), a Greek television comedy series aired by ANT1
- Aman (Tolkien), a fictitious location in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium, also known as the Undying Lands.
- Aman (album), a 2015 album by Myriam Fares
- Military Intelligence Directorate (Israel), Hebrew abbreviation Aman
- A.M.A.N. Academia Militar de Agulhas Negras, the Brazilian Army military academy
- A.M.A.N. Aliansi Masyarakat Adat Nasional, an Indonesian NGO defending customary communities' rights
- AMAN, acute motor axonal neuropathy
- AMAN, Arrival Manager, see Air traffic control for more details
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.