From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aman may refer to:
- Aman Verma, Indian actor
- Aman Hayer, Bhangra musician
- Aman Johal, American film actor
- Aman Andom, Ethiopian military figure
- Cao Cao, Chinese warlord of the Three Kingdoms nicknamed "Aman"
- Aman rice, an ecotype of rice used for the main winter crop
- Aman, a word used for vocal improvisation, or interjected after a line of lyrics, by singers in Arab and Turkish music, and via Turkish influence in the Greek rebetiko genre (mostly by female singers) in a style sometimes known as "café aman" (after the cafés where Greeks immigrants from Turkey would meet) or "amanedes"
- Aman (album), by Eylem Kızıl
- Aman, 1967 Bollywood film, by Mohan Kumar, starring Chetan Anand and Saira Bano
- A.M.A.N. (TV series), a Greek television comedy series aired by ANT1
- Aman (Tolkien), a fictitious location in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium, also known as the Undying Lands.
- Military Intelligence Directorate (Israel), Hebrew abbreviation Aman
- A.M.A.N. Academia Militar de Agulhas Negras, the Brazilian Army military academy
- A.M.A.N. Aliansi Masyarakat Adat Nasional, an Indonesian NGO defending customary communities' rights
- AMAN, acute motor axonal neuropathy
- AMAN, Arrival Manager, see Air traffic control for more details
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.