Amana may refer to:
- Amana Academy, a charter school in Roswell, Georgia
- Mount Amana, mountain described in the Bible, or an adjacent river
- Amana Colonies
- Amana Corporation, an American brand of household appliances
- Amana (plant), a genus of tulip like flowers
- Amana German, a German dialect
- Amana (Israel), the Israeli settlement movement
- Amana Mutual Funds Trust
- Amanã Sustainable Development Reserve, a protected area in the Amazon region of Brazil
- Amana, the airliner involved in the 1950 Australian National Airways Douglas DC-4 crash in Western Australia
- Middle Amana, Iowa
- South Amana, Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.