Amanda Petrusich is an American music journalist and author. She has written for The New York Times, Pitchfork Media and Paste. Petrusich has been a staff writer at Pitchfork Media since 2003. She is the author of the 2009 book It Still Moves: Lost Songs, Lost Highways, and the Search for the Next American Music; a review by Joe Boyd in British newspaper The Guardian described the book as "a terrific piece of travel writing. ... a tour through the roots of American rural music." She is a faculty at NYU.
- Ganz, Jacob (December 16, 2010). "Get To Know A Critic: Amanda Petrusich". NPR Music. NPR. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "Amanda Petrusich: contributor". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- Joe Boyd (January 24, 2009). "American beauty - A trip through the back catalogue of rural music intrigues Joe Boyd". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- Writer profile from Macmillan website
- Articles by Amanda Petrusich in The Village Voice
- Official website
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|