With Atlético Madrid in 2013
|Full name||Amanda Sampedro Bustos|
|Date of birth||26 June 1993|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
A skilful attacking midfielder noted for her creativity and vision, she was part of the Spanish selection which won the 2010 UEFA U-17 Women's Championship then finished third at the subsequent 2010 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup.
In 2012 Sampedro was captain of the Spain team which reached the final of the 2012 UEFA Women's U-19 Championship, where they were beaten 1–0 by Sweden after extra time. After the competition UEFA named her among ten "emerging talents".
In September 2012 Sampedro was called up to the senior national squad for the first time, ahead of a UEFA Women's Euro 2013 qualifying match with Romania. In June 2013, national team coach Ignacio Quereda called Sampedro up to his 23-player squad for the UEFA Women's Euro 2013 finals in Sweden. She was also part of Spain's squad at the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada.
- Euro 2017
- 1 in Spain 2–0 Portugal (2017)
- 2017 Euro qualification
- 1 in Montenegro 0–7 Spain (2016)
- 1 in Portugal 1–4 Spain (2016)
- 1 in Spain 13–0 Montenegro (2016)
- 1 in Spain 5–0 Finland (2016)
- Friendly matches
- 1 in China PR 1–3 Spain (2015)
- 1 in China PR 1–2 Spain (2015)
- 1 in Spain 7–0 Belgium (2017)
- "List of Players - 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Atletico Madrid squad" (in Spanish). Atletico Madrid. Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- Amanda: "Los tres puntos del partido ante Sporting de Huelva son los más importantes de la primera vuelta" Atlético's official website
- "Que los medios se nos acerquen nos va bien" Diario AS
- Sampedro: Winning is what counts FIFA
- Atkin, John (15 July 2012). "Torrecilla says Spain will be back for more". Uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Ten emerging talents from women's U19 finals". Uefa.com. UEFA. 15 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- Hierro, Carlos; Barriuso, Garazi (4 September 2012). "El paso adelante de la generación del 93". RFEF.es (in Spanish). Royal Spanish Football Federation. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Spain stick with tried and trusted". Uefa.com. UEFA. 29 June 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Amanda Sampedro: "Entrenar con la Absoluta me permite mejorar cada día"". RFEF.es (in Spanish). Royal Spanish Football Federation. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amanda Sampedro.|