1 June 1992
Mermaid Beach, Queensland
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Manager||Priscilla's Model Management
Elite Model Management
As winner of Australia's Next Top Model, Cycle 6, Ware was due to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia, but the magazine editor decided to publish half the November issue with Ware and half with the runner-up, Kelsey Martinovich, who was incorrectly announced as the winner by host Sarah Murdoch. During the course of the show Ware won a campaign with Bonds as well as a campaign with Levi's that was included in her prize. In 2010 she signed a three-year contract with Elite Model Management in New York City after a successful one week visit. In August 2011 Ware ended her contract with Elite and signed with S Models.
In her first full season, Ware walked for a total of 17 shows. At New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012, she walked for BCBG by Max Azria, Carlos Miele, Hervé Léger, Monique Lhuillier, L'Wren Scott and Ruffian. At London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012, she walked at Antonio Berardi, Clements Ribeiro, Nicole Farhi, Marios Schwab and Pringle of Scotland. At Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012, she walked at Luis Buchinho, Lie Sang Bong, Andrew Gn, Kenzo, Leonard and Atsuro Tayama.
Ware was Captain of Miami State High School, and finished year twelve in 2009. She then worked as a waitress in Mermaid Surf Club and studied exercise science and education at Griffith University. Ware's hobbies include pilates, surfing, tennis and touch football. Whilst on Australia's Next Top Model, Cycle 6, she was praised for her amazonian body and long limbs.
- "Australia's Next Top Model show crowns wrong winner". BBC News - Entertainment & Arts. BBC. 28 September 2010. Archived from the original on 29 September 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Hambly, Natalie; Kellett, Christine (29 September 2010). "Harper's Bazaar to print Kelsey and Amanda covers". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Archived from the original on 1 October 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Parade no walkover for leggy Aussie model". HeraldSun.com.au. News.com.au. 17 November 2010. Retrieved 17 November 2010.
- Keating, Chris. "Burleigh Heads 25 April 2009 Anzac Day - Presidents Report Dawn Service 4.28am" (pdf). Burleigh Heads RSL. Archived (PDF) from the original on 24 September 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Phillips, Tania (12 August 2010). "Teen of the catwalk". Gold Coast Mail. APN News & Media. Archived from the original on 3 October 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Strebe, Sacha (29 September 2010). "Amanda Ware wins Next Top Model". goldcoast.com.au. News Limited. Archived from the original on 1 October 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Lutton, Ellen (26 September 2010). "'We knew she was beautiful. But a model?'". Brisbane Times. Faifax Media. Archived from the original on 28 September 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Lewis, Maria (15 July 2010). "Top model Kimberly Thrupp". goldcoast.com.au. News Limited. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
|Australia's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 6 (2010)